Marine flooring offers a 10-year VinylLocking Marine and Marine LVT warranty against wear of the vinyl wear surface from the original date of purchase, provided the floor is laid by a professional. If the floor shows any wear or faults while the product is still in its packaging, the owner shall immediately inform the dealer from whom the product was purchased. Marine flooring will then do as follows, free of charge for the owner:
• Deliver new floor panels to replace the damaged items – in the same or similar colour, design and quality.
• Alternatively, refund the purchase price as paid when the product was originally bought, if we cannot replace the damaged panels with new items, or if repair is not viable from an economic viewpoint or cannot be carried out within a reasonable time period.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Floors that are laid incorrectly or maintained incorrectly.
• Damage occurring as a result of cuts, splits, scratches, burns, indentations from stiletto heels, stains, accidents or damage occurring through other than normal use of the product.
• Consequential damage occurring because the floor was laid incorrectly or as a result of other work carried out incorrectly.
• Any inconvenience or damage caused by an uneven or unsuitable subfloor or by moisture, hydraulic pressure or alkali on the subfloor.
If Marine flooring does not accept the owner’s claim, then Marine flooring retains the right to authorise a qualified, impartial inspector arbitrate the claim.
Floors from Marine flooring are CE-marked and manufactured in factories that use the ISO 9001:2000 quality management system as well as the ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.